Hyaluronic acid for side effects of the skin? As we get older, the natural production of hyaluronic acid decreases. It is no surprise therefore that the main beauty brands are using hyaluronic acid in serums and creams in order to seek to rejuvenate the skin better than a plastic surgery.
Hair loss, plastic surgeons, skin rejuvenation, body contours and mesotherapy treatments are treated with hyaluronic acid for side effects of the skin.
In addition, it helps maintain the normal cushioning of the joints and support the rejuvenation of the skin.
Hyaluronic acid for side effects of the skin
An interesting advantage is that, in case the patient does not like the result obtained after the infiltration of hyaluronic acid, there is an “antidote”: Hyaluronidase, a substance that eliminates its effects.
Side effects with infiltrations
The best anti-wrinkle and lip augmentation treatments are done through injections or infiltrations and the side effects for these procedures are still rare. However, when performed through a thin needle that penetrates the skin is more common to suffer some.
Undesirable effects of capsules or tablets
When you take supplements to beautify or improve the nutrition of the skin is very important to have some security before consuming them and be rigorous in the take. Always follow the instructions.
The side effects of the capsules may be greater because with the intake of the product the effects are more direct and more powerful. As in the case of the use of creams with hyaluronic acid suffer allergic reactions is very strange because it is a substance that exists in the body, however, being higher concentrations of product these could be of greater scope.
In addition, the list of symptoms and side effects of hyaluronic acid with injections and creams are:
- Small redness or edema. They can appear in the treated areas after the intervention.
- Irritation in the area that has been cream.
- Hypersensitivity in the part and around the area of the treated skin.
- Spots and discomfort focused on the place where the product has been applied.
- Inflammation due to injections.
- Hypopigmentation or skin discoloration.
- Hardness and localized lumps that disappear after a few days. Rarely does a specialist have to dissolve them.
Knee treatments with infiltrations:
- Pain, swelling and transient stiffness located in the joint where the gel has been injected.